March 17, 2012

This weekend is by far going to be amazing. How do I know that you ask? Well... IT'S DATE NIGHT!!!! Ryan and I are having a much anticipated and much needed time together tonight.  Ainsley will have a fun evening with Auntie Crystal while Ryan and I go to supper at The Onion then go see a movie at the Movie Mill :)


We haven't had a night to ourselves and to go out like this in a very very very very long time.  


We will be riding in style as we got rid of the crappy '90 Dynasty last weekend and are now sporting a very cute '00 Sunfire. 2012 will be a year of great things and it is starting to shape up very nicely.  We are hoping to make a trip at some point to Calgary for the weekend once the weather is nicer. Soo many people I need to see (like my bff Alexandra) and show of the love of my life.


Cheers to a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment